MS OFFICE PROBLEM: SKU001.CAB IS MISSING
Step 1 – Change CDCACHE Registry Entry
- Before you begin, if you still have the error message on your screen then close down all open windows including the error so that you have no programs running.
- Click Start > Run
- Type regedit and hit ENTER or click OK
- You should see the navigation tree in the left pane. Navigate to the following keys:
- Inside the Delivery Key there should be one more key which is a long string of numbers for example:
Note: The above Delivery key is only an example. Yours will look similar but not necessarily identical.
- Click on the key and then you should see some entries in the right hand pane.
- Double click on the entry CDCache
- Change the value to 0
- Click OK and then exit the Registry and retry the MS Office installation.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software Microsoft Windows Office 11.0 Delivery